What is Live Streaming? Simply put, it’s when streaming media is recorded and broadcast simultaneously in real-time. Sounds just like a Zoom event you say? Well, if you’re holding a small team meeting or personal event, Zoom away!
Whether you are looking for a single camera, or a 12 camera live production, we have you covered. Reach hundreds of thousands, live over the Internet, captured in Broadcast Quality, no matter the location!
No Internet? No problem! We use LiveU Uplink units, which are the same technology used by the major broadcast networks. We can bring the studio to you, using our state of the art mobile platform along with special additions such as teleprompters and broadcast uplink!
Event Production & Livestream options include:
- Pre-event strategy from our Perlow team of industry experts helps you maximize your event livestream ROI
- A dedicated Technical Event Manager who oversees all aspects of your event production & livestream
- On-location or in-studio 4K videography of on-camera presentations, speeches, performances & more!
- Integration of digital photos, video and other visual assets into your event livestream.
- Creation of event-specific videos, animation & more help make it a true event to remember!
- Immersive Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality experiences including holograms and AR/VR friendly content
- Interactive Presentations to keep attendees engaged
- Our experienced event livestream team, led by one of our Technical Event Directors, securely streams your event live on your website, YouTube and other social media pages.
- Editing of social media content from your full event livestream production.
Some livestreaming “Did you know’s”
- 80% of consumers prefer to watch live videos from a brand rather than read a blog, and 82% prefer a live stream over reading a social media post.
- Live videos provide more authentic engagement with customers, with the opportunity for instant, read time feedback.
- Live streaming generates valuable market data about your audience and your performance that would otherwise be difficult to obtain.
- According to Blomquist, up to 30 percent of people who attended a live-streamed event have gone to the physical event the following year.