The Visual Medium Motivates the Visual Generation: Summer Camp Videos
Kids are visual, avidly watching computers, television, smartphones, game systems and social media. They text instead of talking on the phone or in person. They retain information better if they see it rather than read it. So, it’s a fact backed up by habit and hard science: video is the absolute best way to showcase your camp to potential campers.
Kids and their families witness the fun, hear the campfire crackle – and nearly smell the marshmallows – in our camp videos. Kids see themselves – and seeing is believing for the younger set – in your dynamic environment. With video, campers build anticipation for memorable adventures to come and parents long to relive their own blissful summers. We tailor our productions to your camp’s goals, personality, budget and target audience.
Mike Perlow, Summer Camp Video Strategy Presentation
We capture the warm emotional heart of your camp with:
- Detailed marketing & recruiting strategy discussions with Mike Perlow, in advance of the summer, to determine “Why” families choose your camp and how to show that in a video.
- A wide range of HD/4K videography options, from a single camera for 3 days to multiple cameras over 3-6 days and beyond.
- Unobtrusive and professional Perlow Productions video production team members who fit easily into your camp environment.
- Friendly conversational interviewing of staff members and campers by former TV sportscaster & company President Mike Perlow.
- Aerial drone videography that gives perspectives of your camp few have seen before.
- Creative logo & text animation designed to add interest and excitement.
- Royalty-free music that keeps the focus on your camp instead of popular copy written songs that quickly become dated.
- We get to work when we return from your camp but don’t bother you, unless you want us to, until summer is over.
Produce videos that are as amazing as your camp! Call Perlow Productions at 856-669-1669.View Our Portfolio For Summer Camp Video Examples