Welcome to the world of Perlow AR!
Perlow Productions creates a unique Augmented Reality app for your company. It is YOUR Augmented Reality App. We submit and publish your AR app to the App Store & Google Play Store. Once public, your AR app houses one or more videos, holograms or other digital content. You can provide an existing video or Perlow Productions can produce a new video designed with Augmented Reality in mind.
Our creative team designs a custom AR target image that aligns with your branding and can be used on anything you can print on. AR target use cases include postcards, posters, t-shirts, banners, flyers, large-form signage, product packaging, stickers, and tables. Two of Perlow Productions’ target images are below.
View a quick AR Demo:
Experience Perlow Productions Augmented Reality!
- Go to the App Store or Google Play Store & download the PERLOW AR app
- Print out either image below (or keep it open on your computer)
- Turn up the volume on your phone or tablet
- Open the PERLOW AR app
- Aim your phone at the image
Why Perlow AR?
- AR increases engagement and interaction and provides a richer user experience
- Research has shown that AR increases the perceived value of products and brands
- Well implemented AR activity conveys innovation and responsiveness from forward-thinking brands
- AR is mobile and personal and, therefore, hugely accessible to a rapidly growing smartphone market
Benefits of Augmented Reality for Marketing, Education & beyond
- Technology is unique and noticeable: It will surprise your customers and create a necessary buzz because you are giving your consumers something your competitors don`t have yet
- Augmented reality gets more virality: Word of mouth and social sharing increase the acquisition of new customers.
- Interactivity maintains the retention: The highly exciting content motivates users to interact with your app and watch your video again and again.
- Immersion Encourages Education & Social Impact: AR in education brings truly unlimited possibilities for the teaching and learning process. Additional reality provides the unique cognition path with immersive real-life simulations.
- Museum exhibits come to life: Adding a layer of additional reality to museums ensure users with a new cultural experience
Explore Perlow AR for your business or organization! AR@PerlowProductions.com