The Visual Medium Motivates the Visual Generation: Camp Videos
Kids are visual, avidly watching computers, television, smartphones, Gameboys. They text instead of talking on telephones. They retain information better if they see it rather than read it. So, it’s a fact backed up by habit and hard science: video is the absolute best way to showcase your camp to potential campers.
Kids and their families witness the fun, hear the campfire crackle – and nearly smell the marshmallows – in our camp videos. Kids see themselves – and seeing is believing for the younger set – in your dynamic environment. With video, campers build anticipation for memorable adventures to come and parents long to relive their own blissful summers. We tailor our productions to your camp’s goals, personality, budget and target audience.
We capture the warm emotional heart of your camp with:
- A wide range of videography options, from a single camera for 2 days to multiple cameras over 3-5 days and beyond.
- Unobtrusive and professional video team members who fit easily into your camp environment.
- Friendly conversational interviewing of staff members and campers.
- Aerial videography that gives perspectives of your camp few have seen before.
- Creative motion graphics designed to add interest and excitement.
- Royalty-free music that keeps the focus on your camp instead of popular copywritten songs that quickly become dated.
- If necessary, securing permission for those who appear in the video.
Make it harder to wait for camp with video. Call Perlow Productions at 856-669-1669.View Our Portfolio For Summer Camp Video Examples